hi i have a christmas list take note thanks
Found in Brooklyn
”WE ALREADY SURVEYED THE TERRITORY FOR YOU.
Once you’ve discovered the burgeoning art scene, cutting-edge eateries, historic mansions, yoga studios, and parks, you’ll feel like a Bushwick native in no time.”
note to yuppies: not everyone can be “endearing” or “quirky” : / sry
what the hell this is trash actually
holy crap the idea of having a *real* pro~ job makes me want to puke n hide
fortune cookie wisdom while writing e-mails applying to jobs
i don’t know if i ought to take it as a slight or encouragement….
we deep fried a cheeseburger
1. 1968 Memphis Sanitation workers strike
2. Glenn Ligon, Untitled (I Am a Man), 1988. Oil and enamel on canvas, 40 x 25 in.
3. Glenn Lignon, Condition Report, 2000. Right panel of screen print reproduction. 40 x 25 in.
4. Hank Willis Thomas, I Am a Man series, 2008. Set of 20 on canvas
5. Dread Scott, I Am Not a Man, September 9, 2009. performance, duration 1 hour in Harlem, New York
6. 2014 Ferguson protests against police brutality and anti-black racism.